Sunday, March 19, 2017

A little note

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for continuing to read Morning Coffee at the Well. Most of what I write, is written at the same time that I post. I have been very busy over the last two weeks as I welcomed a new niece into the world and had the opportunity to help my brother and sis in law with their two year old. The time spent with my nieces has given me a few ideas for my next few blogs, however, I am blessed to have a full time job, faithful husband, an wonderful children, so I have not had time to sit and type it out.
Please take a moment for yourself this week to just listen to God. Maybe you're not a morning person like myself, so maybe a glass of sweet tea and God. Just sit and listen to the Father. It's always a great morning when I left the Father speak.  I look forward to getting my morning coffee talks with Jesus back this week and  new post out soon.

God Bless,
Rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment